21 Day Fix Approved Asian Rice Bowl
Ok this recipe is BOMMMMMMM DOT COM!!
Its super simple, has amazing flavor and is totally unique~
I would count this is a
RED--YELLOW (or two depending on how much rice you use) --BLUE--2 GREENS---ORANGE
- 5 pieces turkey bacon, chopped
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced, plus more for garnish
- 8 ounces curly spinach, stemmed (8 packed cups)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoonstoasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoonsdistilled white vinegar or rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds, plus more for garnish
- 4 cups cooked brown rice, warm
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 4 large fried eggs
COOK the bacon and scallions in a large skillet over medium until the bacon is crispy, 5 minutes. Add the spinach, salt, and pepper and cook just until wilted, about 1 minute.
WHISK the oil, vinegar, and sesame seeds in a small bowl.
DIVIDE the brown rice, spinach mixture, avocado, and radishes in the bowls. Top with the eggs and garnish with scallions and sesame seeds. Drizzle with the sesame dressing and serve warm, with more dressing on the side.