Summertime Strawberry Smoothie Bowl
Strawberries are one of my very favorite fruits! They are colorful, packed with antioxidants and are a fantastic beauty food! I've been attempting making smoothie bowls for a couple of weeks and I'm having a blast! This one is simple, delicious and packed with superfoods!
Summertime Strawberry Smoothie Bowl🍓
- 1/4 cup full fat coconut cream from the can (You can separate the cream from the oil best if you pop the can in the fridge for an hour or so)
- 1 scoop vegan vanilla protein powder. I use this one
- 1 cup fresh or frozen strawberries (save 2 or 3 for the topping)
- 1 cup ice
- 1 cup almond milk
- shredded coconut
- chia sees
- Place coconut cream, protein powder, strawberries, ice and almond milk in blender and mix. (The consistency should be thick, almost like ice cream)
- Pour into a big bowl and top with shredded coconut, blueberries and chia!
- Take a pic and post on instagram and tag me!!
There are SO many ways to make a smoothie bowl. You can use any fresh produce, nuts, seeds and any toppings you like-the possibilities are endless!